APBP invites your sponsorship of the 2017 conference, the Professional Development Seminar.
View the prospectus for more details!
APBP’s biennial Professional Development Seminar (PDS) provides outstanding training and networking that attract professionals working on active transportation projects in the U.S. and Canada. PDS is an unparalleled opportunity to connect with leaders and innovators, established and emerging decision-makers. Meet prospective customers and clients during a reception on Monday; breaks on Tuesday; and breaks and a Happy Hour on Wednesday–all happening inside the exhibit area. Choose from multiple levels of commitment with a range of benefits. Contact us to learn how you can help.
Who attends APBP?
- Innovators and leaders in the field
- Planners, engineers, landscape architects, architects, public health professionals
- Industry representatives
- Pedestrian and bicycle professionals working for city, state, provincial, MPO and RPC agencies
- Transportation Demand Management (TDM) professionals
- Complete Streets professionals – including transportation and health
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) members
- Advocates for walking and bicycling
Who should sponsor the APBP Professional Development Seminar?
- Pavement marking and signal design companies
- Companies offering streetscape design products
- Firms specializing in counting pedestrians and bicyclists, in wayfinding, and in safety
- Innovators with ideas and products for building walkable, bicycle-friendly communities
- Bicycle parking companies
- Bikeshare companies
- Planning and design firms
- Non-profit professional and advocacy organizations
- Purveyors of information and technology to lead the field