Online registration is now closed. On-site registrations will be accepted beginning Monday, June 26 at 9:00 am at the Peabody Hotel.
|APBP member||Non-APBP member*|
|Late registration (in person only after 6/16)||$775||$885|
|Speaker & moderator registration||$475||$585|
|Single day (T/W)||$400||$500|
What’s included in the conference registration fee?
- All classroom and mobile sessions (no extra fee for mobile tours; bike rental for session tours only is included)
- Evening receptions on Monday and Wednesday
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks (T/W/Th)
- Certificates of Attendance to document hours spent in professional development. You may be eligible to earn credit toward professional licensing requirements, depending on the approval status of APBP’s applications to the AICP for continuing education units.
- Copies of all PDS presentations provided from speakers (.pdf format)
These events are available for an additional fee:
- Dine-Around Dinners with local hosts (costs are covered individually on your own)
- Additional tickets for accompanying guests to the Monday and Wednesday receptions
Refunds, minus a processing fee, will be made for written cancellation requests according to this schedule:
- PDS cancellation received on or before May 15, 2017: $130 processing fee